Candle Care Instructions
Every candle jar by Dreamsoy has a safety/warning label presented at the bottom of the candle with careful instructions.
The first burn is the MOST important burn of all.
When you first light up your Dreamsoy candle jar please allow it to burn for 2 hours or until the wax has reached the edges. This will prevent the candle from burning unevenly and cause tunnelling.
KEY POINTS TO MAKE SURE YOUR CANDLE IS IN PROPER CARE:
- Keep wick trimmed after every burn to prevent black soot, clean burn and avoid a large flame.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. As the glass may overheat and can shatter.
- Do not leave your candle lit unattended and keep away from children and pets.
- Keep wick always trimmed after each burn
- If you have ordered the candle with infused crystals and florals make sure you remove crystals after lighting up the candle by 10min or before as it may not burn evenly. Wash crystals with hot soapy water and repurpose.
- Make sure all wicks on the candle are lit at the same time as it will affect the candle from burning properly.
- Do not burn your candle when your wax is reaching to an end.
- Do not touch or move the candle as it will be very hot.
You may notice your candle discolouring and that is completely normal as soy candles change colour over time. You can keep it away from direct sunlight or store in a dark closed area. This will not affect the functioning of the candle. You may also notice the candle is “sweating” that is normal you can wipe it excess sweat with a tissue. Usually happens in summer or if the room is hot and humid.